Sunday, July 16, 2006
First of all,
My baby's back!
I didn't even know he was gonna be back, I was in class, deep in a conversation with Aisyah and Ah Tin and then my hp just beeped and there he was. (= Happiness maximus, I tell you. Spend some time catching up and I missed samba. I was the happiest girl that day.
I had an I-wanna-skip-school-today mood on Wed night, so yea, I gave it a miss on Thursday and spent quality time with my dearest. And it was a lucky thing that I did so, cos my girls ended up missing it too. Haha. Infectious influence.
And thanks to Ah Tin for spening time with my yesterday! I don't know why but I just don't feel up to going to Baybeats unlike Firah and Aisyah. So I ended up watching Pirates 2 with Ah Tin. I owe a lot to Khairul, Seri and Faizal for always going out of their way and booking me seats, letting me in for free and givin me good food. love them.
Sorry Ah Tin if you ended up having a pretty mudane day. Thanks for the photoshop tips babe. My mum says you look sweet. Alahai! =P
Speakin of mum, she's due to give birth soon, in a matter of weeks. I keep having dreams about it. 1st, it was a girl instead. A huge one! She came out like 2years old or something. Then a big boy. And finally, last night I dreamt it was a cute, tiny little bundle of joy. My brother. Only thing was that I didn't even know my mum gave birth while I was in school cos she was up and about by the time i was back. As though she never went to the hospital or anything. Weird.
I also dreamt I was in an indie band. Hah! What a load of shit. Thanks to baybeats for that.
I don't mind hearing you babble on for 20min about the mini zoo
I don't mind telling you the time every now and then cos I know what's on your mind
I don't mind hearing your KL stories
I don't mind holding you tight and wiping away your tears while you cry
You're here with me; and that's all that matters.
X O X O; 3:59 pm